COVID Coping Strategies/ Mental Health Support
Links to COVID-19 Coping Strategies – Courtesy of Parker Pediatrics & Adolescents Mental Health Providers:
- Coping Strategy #1 – The Fine Art of Breathing
- Coping Strategy #2 – Mindfulness
- Coping Strategy #3 – Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Coping Strategy #4 – Get Outside!
Outside Resources/Recommended Links for Mental Health Concerns:
- Colorado Crisis Services – 1-844-493-8255
- Support and counseling for yourself or a love one.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255
- The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals