Update: Thursday | 06/30/2022
JULY 4TH HOLIDAY – OFFICE HOURS
Hoping that everyone will have a fun and safe 4th of July celebration with family and friends. Don’t forget to use sun screen if enjoying the sunshine outside.
Our office will have the following schedule for the 4th of July weekend:
- Friday: Normal Office Hours
- Saturday: Normal morning acute office hours
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Normal Office Hours
For urgent health concerns when the office is closed, families can utilize the following options:
- Use the website after-hours tab to send a text message.
- Call our office phone number (303-841-2905) and speak to the physician on call.
APPOINTMENT CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS
As a reminder, our office requires a phone call for changes or cancellations to appointments:
- Annual Health Supervision Exam: 24 to 48 hours notice for changes or cancellations.
- Psychology Appointments: 48 hours notice required for changes or cancellations.
Although we do have messaging available for patient related issues, we do request that any changes or cancellations to appointments be made via a phone call. This ensures that requests can be processed in a timely manner and avoids the potential late cancel/no show fee that can be assessed for missed appointments.
COVID-19 VACCINE – AGES 6 MONTHS TO 4 YEARS
We are now scheduling COVID vaccines for ages 6 months to 4 years. Our office continues to use the Pfizer vaccine, and for ages 6 months to 4 years, this is a 3-dose series.
Once the first vaccine is administered:
- the second dose will be due three weeks after the initial dose.
- the third dose will be due 8 weeks after the second..
We also continue to offer vaccines and/or boosters to anyone 5 years and older as well. Booster doses are due for many of our patients who received their primary 2-dose series at the end of 2021 or beginning of 2022.
Please call our office to check availability in our clinics and to schedule.
NOTE: Clinics are set up for the specified age groups due to the different vaccines used for each age group. Children or adults needing booster doses cannot be scheduled into the clinics set up for the under 5 vaccine.