Update: Thursday | 09/08/2021
FACE MASK REQUIREMENT
As a reminder, our building is a designated medical
facility, so face masks continue to be required for everyone, ages 2 and up, at all times while in the building.
Please be sure to bring your own face coverings to be worn any time you are in the building.
FLU CLINIC REMINDER
If you have scheduled into any of our clinics please follow these steps:
- Review the Vaccine Information Sheet that is available on our website.
- Complete the child (patient) and adult consent forms, print them out, and bring them with you to the clinic.
- Please arrive at your assigned time.
- The following clinic dates have been added to our schedule:
- September 8, 15, and 22
- October 6 and 20
- November 3
- All clinics are by appointment only.
- Please call our office to schedule your child and any family member who would like to receive this vaccine.
- As a reminder, this vaccine is recommended for all children ages 6 months and up.
- We will offer this vaccine at any office visit as well, including any parents and siblings.
- For anyone scheduling into the vaccine clinics, we will request you to review the Vaccine Information Sheets on our website, and complete the patient/parent forms prior to coming to the office in order to help with social distancing and traffic flow through the office.
Please use the link for the Influenza Information Page on the website for more information.
We currently have an opening in our front office. The responsibilities for this position include front desk reception duties, as well as answering telephones and scheduling appointments.
Use the following link to download the employment application.
Please send completed applications and resumes to the attention of Tracy Stam using either of the following options:
Fax to 303-841-3052
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org