Update: Tuesday | 09/28/2021
FACE MASK REQUIREMENT
As a reminder, our building is a designated medical
facility, so face masks continue to be required for everyone, ages 2 and up, at all times while in the building.
Please be sure to bring your own face coverings to be worn any time you are in the building.
COVID BOOSTER DOSE
In accordance with CDC recommendations, we are now offering the COVID-19 Pfizer booster vaccine to eligible adults in our community.
If you qualify and would like to receive this booster, please call our office to schedule.
* You do NOT need to have received your first two doses with us.
* Please bring your vaccine card.
The following groups are eligible for a 3rd booster dose:
- individuals 65 years of age and older;
- individuals 18 through 64 years of age at high risk of severe COVID-19; and
- individuals 18 through 64 years of age whose frequent institutional or occupational exposure to SARS-CoV-2 puts them at high risk of serious complications of COVID-19 including severe COVID-19.
Click here to see what conditions and occupations qualify.
Flu vaccines are available in our office at any scheduled appointment or at our evening flu clinics. Please call to schedule!
The CDC and AAP recommend that all children ages 6 months and up are immunized against the flu. As we have seen an increase in illness in the last month, it is prudent to ensure your family is protected against this virus.